1. Why should I invest in one of your programs?
Simply put, our programs provide you with property investment strategies, and help you to build a passive income. Whether you want to replace your current income or supplement it through investing, we are here to support and guide you through the journey. This means you can enjoy a life with more freedom and choice.
But, this is not the only reason you should invest in one of our programs, and ultimately your property journey. Regardless of what you already know, there is so much to learn about property investing.
To achieve financial independence through property, each investment you make needs to support your overall strategy, otherwise your portfolio could fall apart (because it is imbalanced). We help you through the whole process, and teach you our strategic, disciplined and low-risk approach to property investing, that you can use long after you complete your program.
2. When do I start making payments for my education or mentoring program?
You make your first payment once your application has been accepted and you wish to proceed with joining our program. Some of our programs also have payment plans. It is best to speak to your nominated coach during the interview process to find out what options are available to you. To learn more, click here.
3. I’m interested in one of your programs, but before I commit to it, I want to know the success rate your students?
Obviously, the success hinges on your commitment to the program you’ve chosen. However, if you are a pro-active learner and constantly communicate with your mentor, we feel sure you, like hundreds of others, will successfully complete it. If you are looking for a little more information, view our testimonials page.
4. What if too many people follow your strategies? Does that affect my chances of success?
Absolutely not. There are countless property investment opportunities in Australia and an ever increasing supply of renters.
5. The thought of managing tenants and rental properties scares me. Is there an easy way of dealing with this?
Absolutely! Find yourself a good property manager, tell them what you expect of them and keep a close eye on what they do.
Be willing to change your property manager if they do not perform to your expectations. Once you have a good property manager in place, your main tasks will be approving maintenance costs (and watching the money come in month after month). In many of our programs, we also show you how to find an excellent property manager – so if this is an area you would like assistance with, please let us know.
6. I’ve heard horror stories of tenants destroying rental properties. What is your experience with this?
Yes, I’ve heard these horror stories. Yikes! Although I have never had any major issues, like most investors, I have had an occasional issue with tenants – mainly in my early days of investing.
Nowadays, I know that the key to stress-free property management is good tenant selection, firm management and insurance. This is why it is important that you select a property manager carefully.
7. I’ve already invested in property before. Is there anything I can learn from your education and/or mentoring programs?
Yes! We have programs for all competency levels. Whether you are a newbie investor or a savvy one, we have something to support you.
8. I’ve been told that cash-flow properties don’t enjoy capital growth. Is this true?
NO! This is probably the second biggest misconception in property investing.
We have purchased many cash-flow properties over the years with strong yields of 10% plus, and have also enjoyed capital growth
9. I’ve been told that it’s not good to buy cash-flow positive properties because you miss out on all of the tax deductions. Is this true?
While it’s important to ethically and legally minimise your tax, you should never buy a property simply based on tax deductions. Select a property that will help you become financially secure – and achieve financial independence. Treat your tax deductions as a bonus, not the reason for purchasing in the first place.
10. I have read a lot about investing in chat-rooms. Do I really need to invest in a property education?
Tomorrow’s success, begins with today’s education…
Our programs encourage you to look beyond your current investment portfolio and strategy.
It is fantastic that you have read and studied widely, but don’t overlook this opportunity because you feel as though you can’t learn anything. We work with many multi-million-dollar property investors, who have participated in our programs simply because they recognise: there is always something new to learn.
It’s important to mention that in many of our programs you will be mentored by experienced property investors – who can support you and direct you through your property journey. Unfortunately, chat-rooms do not offer you this service!
11. I know nothing about property investing. Are your education and mentoring programs going to be too advanced for me?
No, not at all. We have programs to suit all competency levels. Our ‘step-by-step’ system is easy to follow and understand.
12. I don’t have a lot of money to invest. Should I still invest in one of your programs?
Regardless of how much money you have to invest, you still need to acquire the necessary knowledge before you can invest in property, successfully. Investing without knowledge is basically gambling – and we all know the outcome of gambling!
Once you have acquired the appropriate knowledge, you may be able to find joint-venture-equity or borrowing partners, who have the money or borrowing capabilities that you don’t. Since you need the knowledge first, it makes absolute sense to invest in your education now.
13. Do you offer ongoing support?
Definitely. If you choose to invest in one of our mentoring programs, our fabulous Property Mentors will be there for you, along every step of your journey. Our mentors are successful property investors in their own right, who understand what you are about to undertake.
14. Are cash-flow properties hard to find?
Not at all. This is probably one of the biggest misconceptions in the market place; a lost opportunity for many investors. Positive cash-flow properties are NOT hard to find; if you know where to look and how to find them. The trick is – to know the right questions to ask.
15. Is this a ‘get rich quick scheme’?
NO! Absolutely not. Our programs are structured around a strategic, disciplined and low-risk approach to investing. As such, we discourage people from investing without having created a personalised investment strategy, acquiring finance, doing their due diligence etc.
Ultimately, these things may take some-time. We truly believe that you can achieve your investment dreams when you are supported by the right people, have the right knowledge, and are realistic about the time it will take you to achieve them.
16. A friend of mine lost $200,000 investing in property – isn’t property investing risky?
Only if you don’t know what you’re doing. Your friend may have lost money purely because they didn’t know much about property investing in the first place. This is why it is so important to invest in a property investment education program. Like anything, there are risks, but we believe investing in property is one of the safest investment options.
17. I’ve done other property investing seminars before – how is yours any different?
Here are some of the factors that distinguish our programs from others:
- We help you achieve a passive property income to replace your current working income.
- We show you how to find the properties that will give you the best yields and capital growth.
- You get personal access to a team of experts.
- We’re always only a phone call away.
- You’re never alone in your program.
- We offer 100% unbiased education and don’t try and sell you property.
18. Why is negative gearing so bad?
Negative gearing isn’t bad in and of itself. In fact, for some, it can be a good strategy.
19. I’d love to own ten investment properties or more, but I can’t afford the repayments. How can you help me?
Obviously, you’re only thinking of negative gearing. If you want to own 10 or more investment properties, you’re going to need a different strategy. Thankfully, we can teach you how to create a more suitable strategy, tailored to your lifestyle, budget and goals.
20. I’ve managed to get six investment properties on my own, but the banks have knocked me back. Can you help me?
Two things could be happening here:
- You’re negatively geared to the max. If this is the case, you need to buy some cash-flow positive properties to balance out your portfolio.
- Believe it or not, you may have been knocked back because your mortgage broker doesn’t know enough about property investing.
The truth is most mortgage brokers will never come across a serious investor in their lives. Relax, this happened to us and we have the connections to help you.
21. I already own one investment property and I have just found out that the loan is spread between our family home and the investment property. I’m worried that if things go wrong I’ll not only lose my investment property but our family home as well. Is there anything I can do?
Yes, there is always something you can do! This is a sneaky little trick pulled by the banks; known as cross collateralisation. You can overcome it and keep your family home and other investment properties safe. We can show you how!
22. Can I invest with others in a Joint-Venture Partnership?
Yes! This can be a great way to get started, especially if you don’t have a lot of money or equity. We show our students how to set these up in a safe and easy way.
23. What type of property makes the best investment?
We can’t tell you. Why? Because what may work for you, and be the best investment for you, is different for someone else. We teach you to develop your own investment strategy based on your personal goals and objectives. Once you have a strategy, then it will be easier for you to identify the best type of property investment, for your situation.
24. My situation is different – how do I tailor my investment strategy to suit my situation?
In our self-study and mentoring programs, we show you how to create an investment strategy that fits your personal circumstances and helps you to meet your goals. Everyone is different. One of the first things you will do in our program, is to write your own property investing strategy. We will mentor you and show you how to do this.
25. Is it true that investing gets easier as you build up momentum?
Yes. Taking that first step, and buying your first investment property, is generally the most difficult part. Once you get started, you’ll find that it gets easier and easier- especially with our help and support.
26. How much money/equity do I need to get the most out of your programs?
Our general rule is: you should have enough money to purchase at-least one property over your programs duration. This will ensure that you can actually apply what you learn. And, with the growth and cash-flow of your first property, you can begin to purchase more.
However, if you are completing our Mastering Your Money Program, then you will not need this.
27. Do you help me research and source types of property?
Our programs are structured to educate, guide, mentor and support you – but will not ‘spruik’ you property. Our philosophy is ‘give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime’.