Property investing can be a nerve-wrecking experience. There are so many details to consider. It is especially challenging for your first investment property.
Through many years of successful property investing, I have developed a system of easy to use checklists to ensure that I make the best decisions possible – every time, and now I want to share them with you…
When I started out in property investing, it was hard…and nerve-wracking.
There are so many things you have to remember when buying a property – the building inspection…area review…property review….council interview…finance approval and much more.
All of these things are crucial to make sure you don’t make any costly mistakes – and that you buy a high performance property that creates a lifetime of wealth for you and your family.
If you forget even one of these steps – you could be toast.
That’s why I’ve created The Blue eBook. It contains 92 pages of all the essential checklists, templates and questions you need to ask before purchasing a property to add to your growing portfolio.
It will make your property investing much quicker and easier and save you having to go through all the pain, frustration, sleepless nights and costly mistakes that I did in my early days.
In fact, the check-lists and resources in The Blue eBook are specifically designed to ensure your property investing is successful and stress free!
What’s in The Blue eBook?
The Essential Property Investor Resource High Performance Property Research Tools
Use the vital checklists to help you evaluate deals…so you have less risk of buying a dud property that burns your money. Instead, you can potentially discover a ‘gem’ property that allows you to fast-track your way to real wealth. This includes:
- 20 questions to determine your buying rules – the essential formula to make sure you buy properties that fit your cash flow and wealth accumulation goals.
- 22 research questions to ask about specific town so you know whether it’s likely to boom or bust.
- 22 research questions to ask about a specific suburb to find out whether ‘it’s on the up’ or going nowhere.
- 10 questions to ask the council about the neighbourhood to discover their plans for the area. NOTE: This could greatly affect your properties’ future value.
Mastering the Art of Property Financing
You need to understand how to fund the purchase before you begin “property shopping”. Find out:
- How to finance your deal to ensure you don’t hit the ‘financial brick wall’.
- Financing the deal – 7 ‘must know’ considerations before signing on the dotted line for financing.
Choosing and Evaluating Your Property
Become the expert about your chosen area before you commit to purchasing anything. Find out:
- 28 research quesitons to ask about a specific property to get the agent’s marketing ‘gloss’ and discover the real deal.
- 20 question to ask when buying property ‘off-the-plan’ (this is really important when you can’t see the actual property you’re buying).
- 136 things to look out for in your new property using the room by room property inspection guide – rate them ‘Good, Fair or Poor’ and review it at the end to get a clear picture of the property’s value.
- What to look out for if you want to do you own building inspection using my 46 Step D.I.Y. Building inspection checklist.
- What inspections you need to have organised using my Property Incpections ‘to do list’ – building inspection, pest inspection, repair quotes and other important details.
Buying Your Property at the Right Price (because you make your money when you buy – not when you sell)
Do you want to gain the upper hand when purchasing a property? Do you want to be in the driver’s seat? Find out:
- 7 steps to buying like a professional – a step-by-step guide to making an offer to ensure you ‘win’ in negotiations every time.
- 7 cruicial steps on how to buy property at an auction.
- 3 step guide to making a successful offer.
- Contract clauses that protect you by giving you ‘an out’ – no questions asked!
- Understand what solicitors will do for you and how much you should pay (don’t get ripped off!)
- 7 important points to look out for when reviewing your buying contract (Don’t sign ANYTHING without addressing these).
- 8 step Settlement Day Running Sheet – A running sheet that takes you step-by-step through the process on Settlement Day. Understand what to expect and how to manage any issues that could arise.
Renting Your Property for Maximum Return – and No Hassles
Reap the rewards by understanding how to attract quality tenants. Discover:
- 11 must-ask questions to find out what tenants really want so you can get the greatest interest in your property and acheive the highest rental income.
- The timing around sourcing your tenants.
- How to make sure that your property is being leased at the right price. This is absolutely vital in order to get the maximum income from your property.
The Blue eBook could be your Step by Step Pathway to Property Investing Success – And Peace of Mind…
Rest assured all the information in The Blue eBook is provided in bite size, step-by-step, easy to use ‘tick the box’ format.
The best part is that these checklists can be printed off again and again from the CD-ROM included in The Blue eBook package!
And the best part is you can…
More importantly though, The Blue eBook ‘tick the box’ checklists means you will not make any of the common mistakes… so you can invest your money in property successfully and stress free.
As you can see you are getting an incredible deal here.
This resource could potentially help you avoid hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of costly mistakes and sleepless nights that so many property investors experience from not knowing if their decisions are good ones…
It is based on millions of dollars in investing experience…and tens of thousands spent on property education…