Are you Ready to take your Property Investing to the Next Level?
If you have a few properties under your belt already and are well on your way to building a quality property portfolio, you may be looking for a resource that provides you with the tools and strategies for your next property investment challenge.
This is why I have prepared The Black eBook. It is a platinum guide of advanced investing strategies that will help catapult your property investing to new levels.
These are strategies that have been drawn from my own personal experiences as well as the wisdom of relevant experts that I have come into contact with over the years.
So if you think you are ready to go beyond the basics of property investing, and are looking for some new challenges, tips and ideas to grow your portfolio further, then The Black eBook is for you.
What’s in The Black eBook?
Have you ever thought about doing a renovation or a development, yet are not sure how to begin?
Have you wanted to find a joint venture partner but don’t know where to start?
Do you know all the ways to successfully buy property with ‘no money down’?
These are just some of the areas that are covered in The Black eBook. It contains over 100 pages of advanced investing strategies that I believe all savvy property investors like you should know about, so that you can expand your property portfolio to achieve the financial freedom you desire.
How to Interpret the Numbers
As a savvy property investor, you would know that property investing is all about the numbers. However, do you know how to interpret the numbers? Find out:
- How to interpret key statistics from different sources and how to identify general trends in the data – you need to determine if the data you are analysing is sending a consistent message
- The types of data analysis to look at – spend time looking at which data is relevant for your needs
- How to combine statistics with other research data – you can’t look at the numbers alone
- What the numbers won’t show you and what you need to consider!
How to do a Joint Venture
Buying a property usually requires a deposit (equity) and an ability to service the loan (serviceability). But what if you only have one and not the other. Why not consider a joint venture? Find out:
- How to know if a joint venture arrangement is right for you
- How to set up a successful joint venture so it is ‘win-win’
- 12 mist-ask questions to finding the right joint venture partner – this is critical to ensure both parties are on the same page!
How to do Successful Renovations
Renovations done properly, can add significant value to your property. Find out:
- The 9 golder rules for a successful renovation – these tips can save you both time and money
- What you should renovate first – make your dollars go further by renovating the areas that add the greatest value!
- How to project manage your renovation – a carefully devised plan will help you to mitigate the risks involved in managing the renovations yourself
How to Develop the Right Way
Whether you are thinking of developing land or constructing new dwellings, developing can generate massive profits for you if done the right way. Find out:
- 5 must-ask questions for developing your property – what to consider upfront before deciding whether you can develop your property
- A step-by-step guide to developing your property – this is vital to ensure you don’t miss a thing!
- 10 must-ask questions when buying a house and land development – this can be the difference between buying a poor, average or great investment!
- 10 must-ask quesitons on planning your development with the council
- How to do your due diligence on finding the right builder for your development
- 12 must-ask questions in interviewing your builder – to enable a “hassle-free” build
How to Invest in Mining Towns the Safe Way
Resource towns, in particular mining towns, have certainly featured in the media. However, not all mining towns are created equal? Do you know how to distinguish the ‘good’ from the ‘bad’? Find out:
- What the facts and figures are when it come to Australia’s resources
- How to generate profits from mining towns
- 16 must-ask questions when investing in mining towns – what you need to consider and be aware of so you purchase a high-performing asset rather than a ‘lemon’
How to use Deposit Bonds to Get Ahead
Did you know that if you don’t want to tie up your cash or equity upfront for a property deal, you can turn to deposit bonds? Find out:
- What the benefits of using a deposit bond are
- What deposit bonds do, how long they last for and how much they cost
- What information is required to apply for a deposit bond
- 14 must-ask questions when using a deposit bond
The Black eBook Could Be Your Key Resource To Excelling Your Efforts To Further Property Success.
There is a wealth of advanced investing strategies contained within The Black eBook.
Only by knowing the various strategies available to you, can you then decide which ones resonate with you at different stages of your property investing journey, so you can take the necessary action to get ahead.
Although the strategies themselves are considered advanced, The Black eBook outlines the strategies in a simple to use, simple to follow, making it an easy read and easy to implement.
Like The Green eBook and The Blue eBook, it contains tips, checklists and action items so that you can learn by actively doing.
And the best part is you can…
Invest in the Black eBook for only $107
The strategies presented in The Black eBook means you can continue your exciting journey of property investing by embracing new ways of growing your property portfolio. As they say ‘the proof is in the pudding’. I should know, as they have worked for me!
Just think, even one tip or strategy you learn from this ebook, could transform your property portfolio to a level you would never have imagined. So what are you waiting for?