Imagine Owning 10 Properties In 10 Years® Earning You A $100k Plus Per Year…
It really is possible, we’ve already shown others how to do it and now YOU can learn how, too!
As we all realise, investment properties don’t come cheap, so before you buy one you should be making sure that what you are about to buy is a great investment and not a dud. If you don’t, you are plainly and simply gambling with your financial future and we all know where that will lead to.
So how do you pick a great investment property from a dud? It’s simple; it all starts with getting the right education.
From my own experience, I can say that with the right education you can take your property investing journey from a hit and miss, suck it and see approach to a strategic, disciplined and low risk approach, which will minimise your mistakes along the way.
There weren’t any property education courses around when I started my property investing journey, so I had to learn the hard way. Believe me, it didn’t come without a lot of financial pain. It was this pain that led to me developing my successful 10 Properties in 10 Years® Mentoring Programs…
If you’ve ever dreamed of taking charge of your own financial future by becoming a successful property investor, but are stuck or don’t know where to start, then you’ll want to read every word on this page – whether you’re an experienced investor or a complete novice.
Our programs are designed to help you succeed, cut years off your learning curve, and save you from making huge financial mistakes.
In today’s world, it’s more important than ever that we take charge of our own financial future. We can no longer rely on the Government to look after us in our later years.
Why do most Australians retire poor?
You would think that in a wealthy country such as Australia, most Australians would achieve some level of financial success and security in their later years.
Unfortunately, this is NOT the case!
Although it is 2017, the ASFA (Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia) website shows the most up to date account balances are for 2013-2014. And, they’re grim! It shows that the average superannuation balance at retirement for those aged between 60 to 64 years is…
$292,510 for men, and $138,154 for women.
And, if the average lifespan for men is 80.9 and 84.8 years for women (Australian Institute of Health and Welfare – 2017), then most people are looking at living for 20 years in retirement. That equates to around $14,625 per year plus interest paid for men, and around $6,900 plus interest for women.
Yet according to the ABS (Cat 6238.0, 2013), 70% of retirees aged 45+ live on the government pension as their principal source of income.
|Principal source of income for retirees aged 45+||%|
|Investment and other||9|
|No personal income||5|
These are concerning statistics. You see, even though many Australians feel they are putting more of their income into superannuation, the majority of them will live off a government pension in retirement.
For Ed and I, our ‘aha’ moment happened when we calculated how much we were going to live off in retirement: $28,000 a year, unless we made some big changes. Together, we decided that property investing was our way forward to secure financial freedom. (Click here to read our story)
I wish I could tell you that it has all been plain sailing since then, and that we didn’t make any mistakes along the way, but let me be the first to tell you, we’ve made just about every mistake in the book (and then some).
But the important thing is that we LEARNED FROM OUR MISTAKES, and we’re now showing other investors just like you how to bypass all the pain, heart-ache and frustration we went through.
Your Future as a Successful Property Investor
Imagine for a moment a potential reality where in five years’ time, you own five properties worth $2.5 million. Even better; that because you have a strategically balanced property portfolio, you don’t need to dip into your salary to maintain it.
Imagine also; you using the constantly growing equity from your property portfolio and your hefty tax return (you’ll discover exactly how property can achieve this) as a deposit to buy more high performing properties, with no money having to come out of your hip pocket.
You’ll watch your properties growing in value, even when you are sleeping, while at the same time continuing to live comfortably without your property portfolio adversely impacting on your lifestyle.
You could of course, pursue a more aggressive strategy and actually put more of your own money into your property portfolio in order to build your wealth faster. Or you might want to sell off a property or two and semi-retire.
You might be wondering what separates successful investors from the rest? The answer is quite simple – knowledge and taking action on that knowledge. It’s important that you learn this knowledge from successful, experienced investors who’ve done it all before and who can guide you through the process so that you minimise your mistakes. My Programs and experienced mentors have it all covered, and can help you make this potential reality, happen.
What’s so special about our programs?
Perhaps the best way to answer this question is to tell you a story and to reveal the number one trait of all successful investors. I promise I’ll get to your story in just a minute, but first…
One of the golden rules all successful property investors live is to always do your due diligence thoroughly. We believe the same applies to choosing a mentor or coach. If you want to learn how to play golf, who would you like to teach you? Me? (I’m a total hack and I don’t even like golf) Or Tiger Woods? I reckon you’d want to learn from Tiger Woods. In fact, Tiger Woods accredits his massive success directly to his many coaches. So when it comes to property investing, who would you want to learn from?
When It Comes to Selecting a Mentor, Who Would You Choose?
- Someone who has a great ‘theory’ about how to buy property, or someone who has actually gone and done it for themselves?
- Someone who has gone from broke and in debt to a successful investor with a multi-million-dollar property portfolio?
- Someone who is an active investor?
You really shouldn’t have to think about the answer to this one…
The fact is, we actively encourage you to check us out fully before you decide whether to learn from us. The crazy thing is, most people put in far more due diligence when buying a car or even choosing where to eat out, or get their hair cut, than they do when buying a several hundred-thousand-dollar investment property. It’s completely crazy!
Many people also quibble about the cost of getting a property investing education. But here’s what I can tell you – every single cent we’ve ever spent (make that INVESTED!) on our own personal property education has been returned many times over. And, the cost of not getting an education is far greater than any small investment you will make in educating yourself.
Are you prepared to make a $300,000 or $400,000 mistake? Or to lose everything in some frivolous lawsuit?
Imagine working hard, building up your multi-million-dollar property portfolio only to lose the lot in some frivolous lawsuit? Think it won’t happen here in ‘good old Oz’? Think again – Sydney is one of the most litigious cities in the world!
Not knowing how to protect your assets is just one of the crucial mistakes many investors make. With us, you’ll learn exactly what you need to do to be fully protected, following the exact same strategies used by the super-rich.
You’ll also learn how to legally reduce your tax bill.
Whatever you decide, here’s some questions you should ask anyone who you’re considering as your coach or mentor:
- Are you a successful investor?
- Are you still actively investing today?
- Can I talk to some of your students?
- Can anyone learn your secrets to property investing?
- If I decide your course is not for me, can I get me money back?
Our answer to all these questions is a resounding “Yes!”
One Investors Story:
How a simple tip shared over coffee between two investors, turned into hundreds of thousands of dollars…
As a successful property investor myself, I’m always curious about how other investors have achieved their wealth. What we teach our students and Inner Circle Members is what has (and also what HASN’T) worked for us. If we haven’t done it ourselves, we won’t recommend it to you.
But, our way of property investing is not the ONLY way. There are other ways to make money from property. And, whenever we meet someone who is already successful, we like to find out how they did it, and swap strategies and tactics.
Well, one day while swapping strategies and tips with a very successful property developer, we were shocked to discover that he didn’t know anything about depreciation schedules. This guy had so many zeroes in his bank balance that an Olympic long jumper couldn’t have made it over them!
He was a mega successful property investor who didn’t know about claiming depreciation on his tax!
He had missed out on tens-of-thousands (probably hundreds-of- thousands) of dollars-worth of legitimate tax deductions because of this! So, sitting down to have a coffee with me was worth a LOT OF MONEY to this guy.
The Key Traits of Successful Property Investors…
- They share their knowledge freely
- They are open minded and never think “I know it all” no matter how successful they are
- They invest in their own education
- They are always seeking to learn more about property investing
Are You Prepared to Invest in Your Own Education?
Every single cent we’ve ever invested in our own education has been returned to us many times over. Likewise, many of our students make back their entire investment in our programs with their very first property deal.
If you’ve bothered to read this far, it’s likely that you are serious about learning more, and taking the next step. So, in our 10 Properties in 10 Years® Mentoring Programs, you will be:
- Personally mentored by experienced property investors every step of the way.
- Shown how to strategically develop your own property portfolio that suits your personal lifestyle, goals, and ambitions.
- Provided access to some of the most comprehensive property investing resources available through our on-line vault.
- Provided access to our investor community Facebook page where you can swap stories, tips and experiences with other investors.
Through this process you will also learn how to:
- Best negotiate deals to your advantage…
- Successfully buy property “off the plan” whether it be, house and land packages, free standing homes, new housing estate developments, apartments and boutique units and more
- When to walk away from a deal if it doesn’t stack up
- Perform 90% of your due diligence either online or over the phone before you ever set eyes on a property
- Find, research and buy an investment property in just 20 hours.
- Successfully buy sight unseen – what to look out for and who to get involved
- Find out what tenants in your area want and make sure your property is the one they’re all after
- Select the right property managers, accountants, pest inspectors, insurance policies, mortgage brokers and more
- Secure property worth hundreds of thousands of dollars with little money using professional option clauses in contracts
- Too much more to list here…
In short, you’ll get the benefit of our many years of hard won, in the trenches property investing experience, without having to go through what we’ve been through. Quite simply, we believe our programs are unique and offer you the most supportive, fun, and relaxed learning environment possible.
Try it out for 30 days and if it is not what you expected, I will refund you less an admin fee (Conditions Apply).
Who are these programs for?
- Either a beginner or experienced investor who is serious about learning the secrets to successful investing
- Anyone who is earning $50,000 or more per year
- You must be an Australian resident or citizen.
Who is this NOT for?
- Anyone who already thinks “I know it all”
- Anyone who is not prepared to take action
- Anyone who is not prepared to make changes
- Anyone not willing to put in the work necessary
- Anyone who is not serious
- Anyone who wants to blame others for their failures
- Anyone fully retired
What about cost?
Our programs are tailored to who you are, your goals, and what you want to achieve from your RWA education.
- If you want to learn at your own pace, we can help you do that.
- If you’re looking to create immediate change in your investing portfolio over the next two years, we’ll be your champions!
- If you want hand holding and 1-on-1 support, we’ve got your back.
Depending on your needs, we have a program to suit, that is why our programs range from $995 to $20,000.
We’ll teach you how to invest strategically, for less than the cost of a steak lunch a day. But more importantly, your investment in our 10 Properties in 10 Years® Mentoring Programs will be worth it ten times over!
Our programs usually sell-out. If you’re ready to fast-track your property investing, don’t delay!
Be first in the queue for the next 10 Properties in 10 Years® Mentoring Program in-take in your area, then here’s what you need to do…
To read a more detailed course outline, click here.