Due to unprecedented growth, Real Wealth Australia is Hiring again!
This time we are looking for a Superstar Personal Assistant/Administrator who can manage, handle and support both the General Manager and Managing Director (aka me!).
You would also need to be able to support a driven team of focused and successful people who are passionate about property investing and who want to ensure our clients get the best education and mentoring experience they can.
Does this sound like you? Then please read on…
The full role is based at our head office in Greensborough, Melbourne,.
We are looking for a person who loves supporting others to succeed, is organised, a great communicator, unflappable when the pressure is on and has the ability to make sure the back office systems run smoothly.
So, this is very much an organising administrative role for a passionate person!
If you’re interested read through these traits and ask yourself…
Is this me?
- You get things done consistently as you focus on current and immediate tasks. You are able to deliver without getting flustered.
- You are a structured thinker who can work to task lists, achieve deadlines and know what order needs to be implemented to get things done.
- You empathise, not sympathise. You lend a ‘listening ear’ whilst really hearing.
- You negotiate support for yourself and for colleagues so you are able to achieve a win-win result.
- You gain a great deal of satisfaction from organising events, workshops and managers!
- You feel good about yourself when you participate with and involve others in order to gain commitment.
- You confident and successful with computers, software and office based technology.
- Your communication style is encouraging, persuasive, supportive, and positive while being considered, thoughtful and focused.
- Does this sounds like you…then we want to hear from YOU!
I am in a hurry!! Please apply for this role if it meets what you are looking for. Close date is Thursday 5th of March 2015 at 5pm.
To apply, please send me the following:
- Your CV with all contact details including 3 references
- A bullet point list of your past successes
- A two minute audio telling me why you’re the best person for the role.
Please send your applications to the General Manager via email email@example.com.
And if you’re selected, I look forward to you joining my ‘Dream Team’.
All the best,