- Excellent opportunity to job share and consolidate a wide range of accounting skills
- Flexible work environment with real responsibilities
- Exposure to all areas of the business
Due to unprecedented growth, Real Wealth Australia is Hiring again!
This time we are looking for an Assistant Accountant who can manage all our book keeping functions for our company and associated companies.
You should have a sound understanding of the double entry principles of accounting, have a professional approach, be accurate, and have the ability to achieve, whilst supporting client queries.
You also need to be able to support a driven team of focused and successful people who are passionate about property investing and who want to ensure our clients get the best education and mentoring experience they can.
The role is based at our Head Office in Greensborough, Melbourne. It is a part time, job share role covering 25 hours a week.
Does this sound attractive to you? Then please read on…
- All reports provide accurate, timeous and relevant information to the Management Team,
- All the project accounting and management reporting supports the financial decision being made,
- All end of year financial reporting and compliance requirements are met for all companies.
Main activities cover…
- General bookkeeping duties for all the associated companies,
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly GST / BAS submissions,
- Accurate posting of accounts into QuickBooks system.
- Managing the payroll.
- Supporting and delivering relevant management financial reports.
If you’re interested read through these traits and ask yourself…
Is this me?
- Do you enjoy collecting information and staying up to date?
- Do you analyse events to determine what worked and what has not worked well?
- Do you see yourself as a “big picture” thinker, but also considering options and milestones?
- Do you co-ordinate the efforts of others so that work goals are achieved?
You need to have the following qualifications and experience to succeed…
- A relevant tertiary degree qualification
- Membership or currently studying for membership of a recognised Australian accounting body (CPA Australia, Institute of Chartered Accountants, National Institute of Accountants)
- Knowledge of relevant Australian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Knowledge of Australian taxation legislation, particularly in relation to GST, FBT, Income and Payroll Tax.
- One or two years’ relevant work experience covering payroll, management reporting and book keeping;
- Quickbooks knowledge is essential
To apply, please send in the following:
- Your CV with all contact details including 3 references
- A bullet point list of your past successes
- A two minute audio telling me why you’re the best person for the role.
Application close on 2nd March 2015
Please send your applications to Barbara Craven, General Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org.